Recipe by Obsessed_Chef
A satisfying and healthy way to start the day. I'm constantly altering this recipe for variety, so substitute any fruits you want!
Top Review by Darkhunter
Seriously good! Quick and easy, too! Followed the recipe, except I forgot the cinnamon. My CRS is in full play this PAC! lol I also used bran nuggets as the cereal of choice, this time. I can see this being an ever changing recipe, depending on the season. Thnx so much for sharing your recipe, Obsessed. Made for PAC Fall 2009.
- 2 apples
- 2 pears
- 1 banana
- 177.44 ml light vanilla yogurt
- 118.29 ml of your favorite crunchy cereal (I make it with "Special K Vanilla Almond")
- Splenda sugar substitute (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut apples and pears into roughly 2 cm square chunks, slice the banana into roughly 1 cm thick rounds.
- Mix half the cereal with the yogurt, then mix into fruit.
- If using Splenda, add your desired amount to the fruit mixture and stir in evenly.
- Sprinkle remaining cereal onto top then dust lightly with cinnamon.