1/1 Photo of Crunchy Breakfast Fruit Salad
A satisfying and healthy way to start the day. I'm constantly altering this recipe for variety, so substitute any fruits you want!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut apples and pears into roughly 2 cm square chunks, slice the banana into roughly 1 cm thick rounds.
- 2Mix half the cereal with the yogurt, then mix into fruit.
- 3If using Splenda, add your desired amount to the fruit mixture and stir in evenly.
- 4Sprinkle remaining cereal onto top then dust lightly with cinnamon.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Breakfast Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light vanilla yogurt