Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A satisfying and healthy way to start the day. I'm constantly altering this recipe for variety, so substitute any fruits you want!
- 2 apples
- 2 pears
- 1 banana
- 3⁄4 cup light vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup of your favorite crunchy cereal (I make it with "Special K Vanilla Almond")
- Splenda sugar substitute (optional)
- Cut apples and pears into roughly 2 cm square chunks, slice the banana into roughly 1 cm thick rounds.
- Mix half the cereal with the yogurt, then mix into fruit.
- If using Splenda, add your desired amount to the fruit mixture and stir in evenly.
- Sprinkle remaining cereal onto top then dust lightly with cinnamon.
Seriously good! Quick and easy, too! Followed the recipe, except I forgot the cinnamon. My CRS is in full play this PAC! lol I also used bran nuggets as the cereal of choice, this time. I can see this being an ever changing recipe, depending on the season. Thnx so much for sharing your recipe, Obsessed. Made for PAC Fall 2009.
I have had this for breakfast every day for a week now & I'm not tired of it yet. Have tried with different fruits and different crunchies - - grape nuts are the favorite for that.