Tasty breakfast bites!! You can substitute your favorite breakfast cereal to crush and sprinkle on top of these bites!
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Spray large cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters.
- Place biscuit quarters in large bowl.
- Drizzle with margarine and sugar-cinnamon mixture; toss to coat.
- Add crushed cereal; toss to coat.
- Place biscuit quarters in single layer, sides not touching, on sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400°F for 7 to 9 minutes or until golden brown; serve warm.
What a fun and easy breakfast treat! Made just as directed and they came out great. I'll probably add a little more cinnamon/sugar next time. Enjoyed these little pop-in-your-mouth breakfast bites - thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for Fall PAC 2009