1/1 Photo of Crunchy Breakfast Biscuit Bites
Tasty breakfast bites!! You can substitute your favorite breakfast cereal to crush and sprinkle on top of these bites!
My Private Note
snack b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400°F.
- 2Spray large cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Separate dough into 8 biscuits.
- 4Cut each biscuit into quarters.
- 5Place biscuit quarters in large bowl.
- 6Drizzle with margarine and sugar-cinnamon mixture; toss to coat.
- 7Add crushed cereal; toss to coat.
- 8Place biscuit quarters in single layer, sides not touching, on sprayed cookie sheet.
- 9Bake at 400°F for 7 to 9 minutes or until golden brown; serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Breakfast Biscuit Bites
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.8
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 242.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g