- 2 cups corkscrew macaroni (rotini)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 3⁄4 cup chopped green pepper (optional)
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Cook the macaroni as directed on the package; rinse and draine.
- Brown the beef in a large skillet over med-high heat until no longer pink; drain the fat.
- Combine all the ingredients except the French-fried onions in the casserole dish.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes, then uncover, top with the French-fried onions, and bake for 5 minutes longer.