Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is another favorite I got from Country Ground Beef Cookbook.
- 2 cups corkscrew macaroni
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes with juice, cut up
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- Cook noodles as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef with green pepper and garlic until beef is browned and green pepper is tender; drain.
- Drain noodles; combine with beef mixture, soup, tomatoes, cheese and salt.
- Spoon into a greased 2 quart casserole.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
- Uncover; top with french fried onions and bake 5 minutes longer.
made this last night is is another PAC 07 recipe. Great family meal. A keeper !