Recipe by Manami
We found this recipe on the Pillsbury site and we made them in our Cooking Club. The resident's made them and then ate them. Some of them disliked the sunflower seeds but as time went by -- they liked them. We also add raisins (craisins in November) however, I think that will be a hard battle. Sometimes we change the cereal -- it is "sort of" healthy but they made it by themselves. We have gotten a large turnout when the resident's know that we are making the layered treat combining sweet, smooth and crunchy!
- 3 (6 ounce) containersyoplait original 99% non-fat strawberry yogurt
- 2 cups Cocoa Puffs cereal
- 1⁄3 cup shelled unsalted sunflower seeds
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 4 strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- For each serving, spoon 1/4 cup yogurt into bottom of tall glass.
- Add 1/4 cup cereal.
- Top with 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds, several banana slices and 2 tablespoons yogurt.
- Repeat with cereal, banana slices and 2 tablespoons yogurt.
- Sprinkle with remaining sunflower seeds.
- Top each with strawberry.