Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Yummy! frozen bananas r soooo good! im sure these would be a great hit with kids
- 2 large bananas
- Rice Krispies
- 4 wooden popsicle sticks (zaar says wooden but it can be any popsicle sticks)
- melted chocolate (optional) or chocolate syrup (optional)
- Peel bananas and cut them in half. Insert popsicle sticks into cut ends of the bananas. Place on wax paper and freeze until firm, at least 1 hour.
- Coat frozen bananas with honey and roll in rice krispies.
- Eat immediately, or freeze until ready to serve. Finish with chocolate drizzle, if desired.
Oh MeliBug! These are amazing! Who knew something so simple would taste so awesome! This tastes like a really good ice cream treat! Like a frozen confection from heaven coated in crispy sweet chocolate'y goodness! Do not be fooled by the time listed. These take mere minutes to fix - the long time is for freezing. I freeze banana's when they get too far and use them for banana bread- who knew they taste like ice cream? I did not have any sticks to insert into the bananas so I just proceeded without them and they turned out great. They would be so much neater tho' with sticks! :) This is exceptional and will be in my freezer from now on! Not only are these yummy they are so much better for you than ice cream! These totally cooled me off after a hot summer day! Thanks for a great and FUN recipe! *Made for Bevy Tag*