1/3 Photos of Crunchy Banana Cookies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- 2In large bowl, cream butter and sugar, with mixer on medium, until light and fluffy.
- 3Add the egg, vanilla, and bananas, beating until well mixed.
- 4Add the next 4 ingredients and stir until well blended.
- 5Stir in granola.
- 6Drop by spoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheets.
- 7Bake for 12 minutes or until set.
- 8Remove from cookie sheets and place on wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Banana Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (854 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.5
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 8.9 mg
- Sodium 57.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g