Top Review by Pancholina
Pretty much same as the rest. I'm gonna try and tweak it so it's crunchy, I wanna dunk my cookie without leaving any crumbs behind! lol =) Thanks for the recipe, absolute banana heaven in my mouth!
- 118.29-236.59 ml butter, softened to room temperature
- 236.59 ml firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml mashed banana
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 236.59 ml granola cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- In large bowl, cream butter and sugar, with mixer on medium, until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg, vanilla, and bananas, beating until well mixed.
- Add the next 4 ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Stir in granola.
- Drop by spoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until set.
- Remove from cookie sheets and place on wire rack to cool.