Top Review by Pancholina
Pretty much same as the rest. I'm gonna try and tweak it so it's crunchy, I wanna dunk my cookie without leaving any crumbs behind! lol =) Thanks for the recipe, absolute banana heaven in my mouth!
- 1⁄2-1 cup butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granola cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- In large bowl, cream butter and sugar, with mixer on medium, until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg, vanilla, and bananas, beating until well mixed.
- Add the next 4 ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Stir in granola.
- Drop by spoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until set.
- Remove from cookie sheets and place on wire rack to cool.