Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry” I love to bake chicken and have it be crunchy and good. This recipe is full of flavor and easy to throw in the oven too. I especially love to use flavored tortilla chips if you have any on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tomato, seeded, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 lime, juice and zest of
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper, divided
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs, course
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup tortilla chips, crushed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoons Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a bowl combine tomato, jalapeno, bell peppers, corn, cilantro, black beans, lime zest plus juice and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and spread out on a rimmed baking sheet.
- 3Place each breast between 2 pieces of plastic wrap. Gently pound out to an even 1/2-inch. Place on top of vegetables and season with salt and pepper.
- 4In a small bowl combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, tortilla chips, chili powder, and Ranch seasoning; toss with melted butter.
- 5Divide crumb mixture evenly over each breast, pressing firmly.
- 6Bake 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through.
- 7Serve immediately. Makes 4 servings.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Baked Tortilla Ranch Chicken #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 566.0
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 101.7 mg
- Sodium 508.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.0 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 42.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix