Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry” I love to bake chicken and have it be crunchy and good. This recipe is full of flavor and easy to throw in the oven too. I especially love to use flavored tortilla chips if you have any on hand.
- 1 tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 lime, juice and zest of
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper, divided
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs, course
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup tortilla chips, crushed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoons Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl combine tomato, jalapeno, bell peppers, corn, cilantro, black beans, lime zest plus juice and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and spread out on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Place each breast between 2 pieces of plastic wrap. Gently pound out to an even 1/2-inch. Place on top of vegetables and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, tortilla chips, chili powder, and Ranch seasoning; toss with melted butter.
- Divide crumb mixture evenly over each breast, pressing firmly.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Serve immediately. Makes 4 servings.