1/5 Photos of Crunchy Baked Tilapia
Caroline Cooks's Note:
I'm a real fan of Tilapia with so many ways to fix it. Here's another. Delicious! Excellent for those who do not like fish, but need the Omegas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F
- 2Melt butter in shallow pie dish; set aside.
- 3In another shallow dish, mix cracker crumbs, seasoning and spices.
- 4Dry fillets and dredge in butter; then, in crumb-seasonings mixture.
- 5Place on oil-sprayed foil-lined baking sheet and distribute remaining crumbs on tops of fillets.
- 6Drizzle remaining melted butter over crumbs.
- 7Sprinkle each with grated cheese.
- 8Bake for 15-20 minutes, until fish flakes easily and topping is golden.
- 9Serve with Chili SauceII-Chili Sauce II, if desired.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Baked Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 561.0
- Calories from Fat 335
- Total Fat 37.3 g
- Saturated Fat 21.7 g
- Cholesterol 148.1 mg
- Sodium 538.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 30.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: