I'm a real fan of Tilapia with so many ways to fix it. Here's another. Delicious! Excellent for those who do not like fish, but need the Omegas.
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Melt butter in shallow pie dish; set aside.
- In another shallow dish, mix cracker crumbs, seasoning and spices.
- Dry fillets and dredge in butter; then, in crumb-seasonings mixture.
- Place on oil-sprayed foil-lined baking sheet and distribute remaining crumbs on tops of fillets.
- Drizzle remaining melted butter over crumbs.
- Sprinkle each with grated cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until fish flakes easily and topping is golden.
- Serve with Chili SauceII-Recipe #7161, if desired.