GREG IN SAN DIEGO's Note:
Panko breadcrumbs are Japanese style crumbs. They are made with whole wheat and are lighter, larger and crispier than normal crumbs. They make a delicious crispy coating for these chops.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In shallow dish, mix breadcrumbs, garlic, parsley, tarragon, salt and pepper.
- 3In another dish, beat egg with mustard.
- 4Place flour in third dish.
- 5Dredge each pork chop in flour, dip in egg mixture and then breadcrumb mixture, covering completely and patting so crumbs adhere.
- 6Place chops on baking sheet.
- 7Place in oven and bake until chops are cooked through (170 degrees), about 30 minutes, depending on thickness of chops, turning once.
- 8Serve with mushroom or country gravy, mashed potatoes and either apple sauce or baked apples.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Baked Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.3
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 170.4 mg
- Sodium 817.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 44.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat panko