1/2 Photos of Crunchy Baked "fried" Chicken
1 hr 10 mins
Crunchy crispy chicken you would swear had been pan fried!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients.
- 2Dip chicken pieces in milk.
- 3Then roll in cornmeal mixture.
- 4Place in a well greased 13x9 pan.
- 5Drizzle the butter over chicken.
- 6Bake uncovered in a preheated 375 degree oven for 50- 55 minutes.
- 7Note: I think chicken (fried or baked) tastes better if soaked for at least 4 hours in salt water.
- 8I use seasoned salt- about 3 Tbls.
- 9in a bowl of water big enough to hold chicken.
- 10Be sure to dry the chicken before using.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Baked "fried" Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 781.4
- Calories from Fat 504
- Total Fat 56.0 g
- Saturated Fat 24.3 g
- Cholesterol 220.5 mg
- Sodium 1245.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 42.6 g