Crunchy crispy chicken you would swear had been pan fried!
Make and share this Crunchy Baked "fried" Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Dip chicken pieces in milk.
- Then roll in cornmeal mixture.
- Place in a well greased 13x9 pan.
- Drizzle the butter over chicken.
- Bake uncovered in a preheated 375 degree oven for 50- 55 minutes.
- Note: I think chicken (fried or baked) tastes better if soaked for at least 4 hours in salt water.
- I use seasoned salt- about 3 Tbls.
- in a bowl of water big enough to hold chicken.
- Be sure to dry the chicken before using.