Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Coat flounder fillets in a mixture of panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese for a quick and easy fish dinner. If flounder is not available, you can use any other mild white fish fillets.
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 4 flounder fillets or 1 1⁄2 lbs flounder fillets
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F Mist bottom of a large baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Combine panko, Parmesan and butter in a small bowl and str mixture well.
- Sprinkle both sides of flounder generously with salt and pepper. Arrange fish in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle panko-Parmesan mixture over fish. Bake until fish is cooked through and crumbs are golden, about 15 minutes. Serve immediately.
Very nice flavor and easy! My flounder didn't brown in the 15 min., but was done, so I had to broil for a min. or 2. Medium to large flounder pieces would probably work better than my small ones in this recipe. Will definitely make again.