Recipe by Marie
These chicken strips are baked and not fried, so they are healthier. Very tasty too!
- 3 cups breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425° and spray a large cookie sheet with no stick cooking spray.
- In a shallow pan, mix together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, basil, oregano and black pepper.
- In another shallow dish, beat eggs together with olive oil and water.
- Cut each chicken breast into 6 strips.
- Dip each side of each piece of chicken into egg mixture, then dredge in crumb mixture.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown, turning once, halfway through cooking.