Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A nice healthy twist to some old comfort food.
Make and share this Crunchy Baked Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt margarine and place in a flat baking dish.
- Wash and dry chicken.
- Combine egg and milk.
- Mix potato flakes and cheese.
- Dip chicken in milk then roll in potato flakes to coat thoroughly.
- Place chicken in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes.
- Turn chicken, reseason with salt and pepper.
- Bake an additional 30 minutes or until fork tender.
- Variation: Try this with fish, cutting back the time to 8 minutes per side.