Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Another oven chicken recipe that has a crunchy, well seasoned coating that is as easy as mixing and pouring. Very good and very easy.
- 10 -12 chicken pieces
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 2 -3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Place chicken, skin side up, in a greased baking pan large enough to hold all the chicken.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and pour over chicken, turning pieces a couple of times to coat all sides well.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees F. for 1 hour.
Very easy to make and had a crunchy and yummy coating. I put all ingredients in a baggie and dumped chicken in - easy cleanup too!