Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found in an old recipe book but as yet untried by me.
- 4 bananas, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons sultanas
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons yoghurt
- Slice bananas in half lengthways.
- Place in baking dish. cut side up.
- Pour over juice, drizzle honey.
- Sprinkle on nuts, cinnamon and sultanas.
- Bake 200 C for 15 minutes.
- Serve with yoghurt.
Wow these were really good! I didn't have any raisins so left them out and didn't miss them. I was afraid there would be too much cinnamon but with the honey and the sweetness of the banana it was perfect. Enjoyed as you suggested with vanilla yogurt for a yummy breakfast - thanks for sharing a great recipe!
Nice change of pace. Liked the crunch of the walnuts and the warmth of the cinnamon. Made as written. Think slicing the bananas on the diagonal would make a nicer presentation. Thanks so much for the post.