Recipe by Shelby Jo
This is a recipe from the Kraft Foods website. Cook time is refrigerator time.
Top Review by Catnip46
I used dry roasted peanuts, 1/3 bag of leftover coleslaw mix and all the same amounts of your other ingredients. I had to add more Miracle Whip as it was on the dry side. The peanuts and bacon were a nice surprise. Next time I'll also throw in a handful of sunflower seeds. Thanks for posting.
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip light
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 4 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled