1/1 Photo of Crunchy Autumn Apple Slaw
This a salad I threw together for am Autumn dinner I was putting on. Everyone just raved about it. I got lucky. It's delicious and easy. I made this for a crowd of about 30, so you probably will want to cut it in half. But then again, I didn't have any problems getting rid of my extra:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2-2 heads cabbage, Shredded
- 2 -3 large red apples, I used Gala & Fuji, Unpeeled, cored, & sliced thin
- 1 1/2 cups red onions, Thinnly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups roasted chopped pecans (I candied mine)
- 1Mix dressing ingredients together and chill in refrigerator until you are ready for it.
- 2Toss together shredded cabbage, apples, & onion.
- 3Add enough dressing to coat lightly. (You may have extra.).
- 4Stir in Pecans and refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to blend.
Browse Our Top Seasonal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Autumn Apple Slaw
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.4
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 11.2 mg
- Sodium 325.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
honey dijon mustard