1/1 Photo of Crunchy Asian Salad
This recipe was printed in Coastal Living Magazine. It was called Amansala Salad with Ginger-Sesame Dressing, after the Amansala Resort and their Bikini Bootcamp. This salad is delicious and a wonderful mix of colors and textures. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml cabbage, shredded
- 236.59 ml lettuce, shredded
- 118.29 ml carrot, shredded
- 118.29 ml diced tomato
- 59.14 ml avocado, diced
- 170.09 g fish fillets or 170.09 g chicken, grilled and chopped
- 14.79 ml sesame seeds, toasted
- 14.79 ml sliced almonds, toasted (optional)
- 1Combine all dressing ingredients in blender, add 2 tbs water and process until smooth.
- 2Combine all salad ingredient except fish or chicken. Toss with dressing to taste. Top with fish or chicken.
- 3Makes a single serving as entire meal or 3-4 servings as side salad.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Asian Salad
Serving Size: 1 (749 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1556.4
- Calories from Fat 1125
- Total Fat 125.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 93.5 mg
- Sodium 1688.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.8 g
- Sugars 45.9 g
- Protein 47.5 g