You can make this vegetarian by omitting the chicken and all salad ingredient amounts may be adjusted to taste --- this salad is delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 4 -5 cooked boneless chicken breasts, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups dry chow mein noodles (or use as much as desired)
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, well drained
- 1 1/2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1For the dressing whisk all ingredients vigorously until well combined and until no sugar granules remain; chill at least 1 hour or more.
- 2In a large serving bowl combine the lettuce with chopped chicken and green onions.
- 3Chill until ready to serve.
- 4Just before serving mix in the chow mein noodles, orange segments and sesame seeds.
- 5Mix/whisk the dressing once again then add in about half; toss to combine (serve the remaining dressing on the side).
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Asian Lettuce and Noodle Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 491.4
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 61.8 mg
- Sodium 292.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 23.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar