Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This a recipe from my childhood modified for ease, and taste.
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 8 cups napa cabbage, shredded
- 7 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 (85 g) package ramen noodles, crushed
- 1 cup salad dressing (I recomend Newman's Own Lighten Up Low Fat Sesame Ginger Dressing)
- Coat a large skilet with the sesame oil and pan fry the chicken breats untill golden brown. Remove from pan and let cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl combine cabbage and green onions. Then add almonds and ramen noodles.
- Cut the cooled chicken into stips and add to the bowl.
- Top salad with dressing and mix to combine.