Recipe by Chef Decadent1
This is a terrific Asian inspired salad for it's crunch and flavour. It compliments a variety of dinner choices. It's a nice change from a regular salad and it's appealing to all members of the family!( You use 1 85 gram package of ramen chicken noodle soup mix...for some reason this is not recognized in the ingredients....)Hope this helps!!!
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 85 g ramen noodles
- 1 (454 g) package broccoli coleslaw mix
- 2 green onions
- 1⁄4 cup toasted almond
- 1⁄8 cup toasted sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dressing with seasoning packet from the ramen noodle soup mix* I used 1/4cup kraft italian and 1/4 cup of tuscan salad dressing. Mix until smooth.
- Break apart noodles and place in a bowl when you are ready to serve add the slaw, onions, and toasted almonds and seeds. Mix slightly.
- Add dressing mixture toss to coat and serve. Do not do this to far in advance of serving your meal or the noodles will go soggy. This is also no the greatest salad when serving as leftovers due to the fact that the noodles become soggy.