Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This fruit salad needs only a few ingredients to prepare.
- 1 cup apple, unpeeled and diced
- 1 cup banana, diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- Place apples, bananas, and lemon juice in a bowl and toss.
- Add pineapple, raisins, and pecans. Toss slightly.
- Add mayonnaise and toss until mixed.
I've been making this exact recipe for years. Was ready to post it and saw yours. I love it! although I must add it's best when served immediately. Very refreshing fruit salad.