1/5 Photos of Crunchy Apple Rings
A healthy snack or breakfast for kids and adults!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash apple. With a knife or apple corer, remove the core of the apple.
- 2Slice into rings about 1/4 inch thick so that the apple has a hole in the middle.
- 3Spread smooth or crunch peanut butter on one side of each apple ring.
- 4Place on plate and sprinkle with Honey bunches of oats cereal, or any cereal of your choice.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Apple Rings
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.4
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 111.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Honey Bunches of Oats cereal