Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 4 large apples, cored, peeled and thinly sliced (4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons cold butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 cups Post Selects great grains crunchy pecan cereal
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F Toss apples with 2 tablespoons brown sugar and 1/2 teaspoons of the cinnamon. Spoon into 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
- MIX 1/4 cup brown sugar, flour and remaining 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 forks until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in cereal. Sprinkle over apple mixture.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until apples are tender. Serve warm.