Jennifer Wilford's Note:
This was originally printed by the California Almond Growers Association in "Real Simple" magazine - I love the almond, cinnamon and sesame flavors together!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Coat baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
- 3In heavy, 3-quart saucepan over low heat, mix sugar, honey, sesame oil, cinnamon, vanilla and almond extract.
- 4Stir and cook just until sugar is dissolved.
- 5Remove from heat, and mix in oats and sesame seeds to coat completely.
- 6Spread evenly on cookie sheet.
- 7Bake 10 minutes.
- 8Stir, then sprinkle whole and sliced almonds on top.
- 9Bake 10 minutes to toast almonds.
- 10Cool in pan, then mix with cranberries and raisins in bowl.
- 11Store airtight.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Almond Granola
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.8
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 6.4 g