Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This was originally printed by the California Almond Growers Association in "Real Simple" magazine - I love the almond, cinnamon and sesame flavors together!
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
- In heavy, 3-quart saucepan over low heat, mix sugar, honey, sesame oil, cinnamon, vanilla and almond extract.
- Stir and cook just until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat, and mix in oats and sesame seeds to coat completely.
- Spread evenly on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Stir, then sprinkle whole and sliced almonds on top.
- Bake 10 minutes to toast almonds.
- Cool in pan, then mix with cranberries and raisins in bowl.
- Store airtight.