Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Crunchy sweet roasted almonds and pomegranate arils add a sweet crunch to this festive salad. For the holidays, add a pinch of ground nutmeg or cinnamon to the vinaigrette.
Honey Cider Vinaigrette
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml cider vinegar
- 14.79 ml honey
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- 1.23 ml kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 head Belgian endive
- 1419.54 ml mixed salad greens
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 85.04 g goat cheese
- 177.44 ml Wonderful Almond Accents Sweet Roasted with Pomegranate
- In a large bowl whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients.
- Core the endive and slice lengthwise into thin strips. Add the endive, greens and apples to the bowl; toss to coat well.
- Serve salad on a large platter or divide to individual plates. Top with crumbed goat cheese and Almond Accents.