Recipe by LynnL
These are SO easy to make. My mother use to make them every year. They are always a great at any party. People will never guess what is in them.
- 35 premium plus saltine crackers
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 8 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, chopped
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F Place crackers in a single layer on a foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- HEAT butter and sugar in saucepan on medium-high heat until butter is melted and mixture is well blended. Bring to boil; boil 3 minute without stirring. Spread over crackers.
- BAKE 7 minute Immediately sprinkle with chopped chocolate; let stand 5 minute Spread melted chocolate over top. Sprinkle with walnuts. Cool. Cut or break into pieces.