1/1 Photo of Crunch Top Apple Pie
1 hr 10 mins
The original recipe was a 1953 Sunset Mag recipe. I've added more nuts and cinnamon and less flour. It's awsome!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place apples in a bowl and toss with lemon juice.
- 2Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- 3Mix together remaining ingredients, except butter and sprinkle evenly over apples.
- 4DRIZZLE melted butter over the top, cover every square inch and bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour.
- 5Cover with foil if needed as the nuts tend to burn.
- 6Serve with vanilla bean ice cream.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunch Top Apple Pie
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 686.1
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 360.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 57.0 g
- Protein 6.2 g