Recipe by Eric K.
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Healthy alternative to fried fish nuggets. Simple and fast.
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 12 ounces skinless halibut
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Add paprika to 1 egg and stir.
- Cut halibut into 4 equal portions.
- Dredge halibut in egg mixture and coat with the Simply Potatoes Hash Browns.
- Place halibut on sheet pan coated with pan spray.
- Bake in oven for 16 minutes turning after 8 minutes.
- Serve with tartar sauce and lemon wedge.