This recipe is from topsecretrecipes and tastes just like the Crunch n Munch you buy.. maybe even better.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread popcorn and peanuts on a baking sheet and keep warm in your oven set to 300 degrees while you prepare the butter toffee.
- 2You don't need to preheat the oven.
- 3Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium/low heat.
- 4Add sugar and corn syrup and simmer, stirring occasionally.
- 5Pop a candy thermometer into the mixture and watch it closely.
- 6When the thermometer reaches 300 degrees pour the candy over the warm popcorn and peanuts.
- 7Stir well so that the candy coats the popcorn.
- 8Put the popcorn back into the oven for 5 minutes, then stir it again to coat the popcorn.
- 9Repeat if necessary to thoroughly coat all of the popcorn.
- 10Pour coated popcorn and peanuts onto wax paper.
- 11When cool, break up the chunks into bite-size pieces and store it all in a covered container.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunch and Munch
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.0
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 109.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 2.3 g