Recipe by Carol Bullock
If you love rhubarb, you'll love this dessert!
Top Review by incdeb
This was great. My only problem was, the rhubarb i used was quite green, so the overall colour of the finished dish was a little strange. We got over it pretty quick though! My 6-year-old thought it was fantastic. I wish i hadn't halved the recipe, we all wanted seconds.
- 3 cups rhubarb, diced
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon water
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a pie pan size baking dish, combine the first 6 ingredients.
- Cream the margarine with the flour and brown sugar, then stir in the oats.
- Sprinkle over the rhubarb.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until the rhubarb is tender and the topping is brown and bubbly.