Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
If you love rhubarb, you'll love this dessert!
Make and share this Crumbly Topped Rhubarb recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a pie pan size baking dish, combine the first 6 ingredients.
- Cream the margarine with the flour and brown sugar, then stir in the oats.
- Sprinkle over the rhubarb.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until the rhubarb is tender and the topping is brown and bubbly.
This was great. My only problem was, the rhubarb i used was quite green, so the overall colour of the finished dish was a little strange. We got over it pretty quick though! My 6-year-old thought it was fantastic. I wish i hadn't halved the recipe, we all wanted seconds.
Very good, I doubled recipe as I love rhubarb so much, this would be equally good with tart apples!
Very good desert, moist and just the right amount of sweetness. I use it when ever rhubarb is in season.