Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Best apple pie I have ever had in my life. Also good to switch out the apples with peaches.
- 5 cups apples (peeled and chunked)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Pillsbury ready made pie dough
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the sugar and cinnamon and add to apples, stirring slightly.
- Fill pie crust with apples heaping full.
- Mix together the brown sugar, flour, and margarine to make a crumbly mixture. Sprinkle over apples until they are all covered like a crust.
- Place in 350 degree oven and bake for approximately 1 hour until apples are tender and crust is browned.