Recipe by barb63
I got this one from Nigella. It is SO easy and very tasty. Nigella recommends serving it in lettuce wraps, but I have used it in tortillas and even as the filling for spring rolls which were to die for! Enjoy.
Top Review by duck_jb
I cant believe I didnt review this recipee. I have made this dozens oftimes and love it. Its my favorite guick meal just as the recipe is. Sometiems I vary things up a bit but usually its just as it is onhere.
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 3 red chilies, finely chopped
- 375 g minced beef
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 4 spring onions, chopped finely
- 1 limes, juice of or 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 cup chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the oil in a frying pan and saute for a couple of minutes until aromatic.
- Add the beef and cook stirring over high heat until browned.
- Add the fish sauce and cook until all the liquid has evaporated.
- Toss in the spring onions, juice and coriander.
- That's it- ready to serve as you wish (if you can stop eating it straight from the pan!).