1/2 Photos of Crumbled Thai Beef
I got this one from Nigella. It is SO easy and very tasty. Nigella recommends serving it in lettuce wraps, but I have used it in tortillas and even as the filling for spring rolls which were to die for! Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the oil in a frying pan and saute for a couple of minutes until aromatic.
- 2Add the beef and cook stirring over high heat until browned.
- 3Add the fish sauce and cook until all the liquid has evaporated.
- 4Toss in the spring onions, juice and coriander.
- 5That's it- ready to serve as you wish (if you can stop eating it straight from the pan!).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crumbled Thai Beef
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.9
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 127.5 mg
- Sodium 1180.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 37.6 g