Recipe by Corrinne J
These perfect bite-size appetizers are great for holiday parties, celebrations or as a gourmet snack. They are super-easy to make and delicious!
- 1 bag tortilla chips, -scoops
- 1 (8 ounce) package guacamole
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa (drained)
- 1 (4 ounce) package , alouette crumbled goat cheese provencal
Directions See How It's Made
- * Place Scoops on sheet tray.
- * Fill each scoop with 1 teaspoons guacamole.
- * Top each filled scoop with 1 teaspoons salsa.
- * Sprinkle Alouette® Crumbled Goat Cheese Provencal liberally on each assembled mini taco.
- * Serve as a passed hors d’oeuvre.
- Alternative serving suggestions: Top with Alouette® Goat Cheese Crumbles, Feta crumbles or Feta Mediterranean crumbles.