- 30 small frozen pastry tart shells (Phyllo)
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup seedless cucumber, diced
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup seeded tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw Phyllo tart shells according to instructions.
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, sour cream, lemon pepper, oregano, garlic powder and lemon juice; mix well.
- Stir in Feta. Add cucumber, red onion, tomato and olives; toss well.
- Allow mixture to marinate 1/2 hour before serving.
- To serve, fill Phyllo tart shells with salad mixture.