Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted for ZWT3, taken from the net.
- 3⁄4 cup wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 4 teaspoons sugar (heaping)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup salad oil
- 1⁄2 lb danish blue cheese
- Mix all ingredients except oil and cheese, until sugar and salt dissolve.
- Blend in oil using a spoon or whisk, not a mixer or blender.
- Crumble the cheese with a fork and fold into mixture.
- Before using dressing, stir gently.
- Toss with salad greens, preferably romaine.