Recipe by Marsha D.
This pie is very easy to put together. I have had really good results and it always comes out nice. Not sure of where I got the recipe but its one I make when I am craving apple pie. You can garnish it with vanilla ice cream or cool whip.
- 1 9-inch deep dish pie crust
- 5 -6 medium cooking apples
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 -7 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°. Peel and slice apples and place in pie crust.
- In a small bowl, mix 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over the apples.
- In a medium bowl mix together 1/3 cup sugar and flour and add butter and mix until crumbly.
- Spoon over apples and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until lightly brown.