Mommy Diva's Note:
This is my spin on a delicious muffin recipe I found on Libby's website. My DH accidentally came home with Pumkin Pie Mix instead of canned Pumpkin -- sometimes the best things come out of mistakes!! The vote has been to favor the white chocolate chips and cinnamon chips, so I usually make a batch of each, but the raisins, Craisins, or semi sweet chocolate chips would all be terrific!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups baking mix, all-purpose
- 1 cup raisins (optional) or 1 cup white chocolate chips (optional) or 1 cup cinnamon baking chips (optional) or 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- 2/3 cup quick oats or 2/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (30 ounce) can pumpkin pie mix, such as Libby's Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix (NOT CANNED PUMPKIN, THEY ARE DIFFERENT)
- 2 large eggs
FOR STREUSEL TOPPING
- 1PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
- 2Paper-line or grease 24 muffin cups.
- 3COMBINE baking mix, raisins, oats, sugar and cinnamon in large bowl.
- 4Combine pumpkin pie mix and eggs in medium bowl; mix well.
- 5Stir into oat mixture just until moistened. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling 3/4 full.
- 6Sprinkle with Streusel Topping.
- 7BAKE for 14 to 16 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pans to wire rack; cool slightly.
- 8Serve warm.
- 9FOR STREUSEL TOPPING:.
- 10COMBINE 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, 3 tablespoons granulated sugar and 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon in small bowl.
- 11Cut in 2 tablespoons butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is crumbly.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crumble Top Pumpkin Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1887 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.1
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 20.5 mg
- Sodium 341.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 2.9 g