Assorted berries baked in a pie shell with a crumble topping. My husband requested it so I combined the best berry pie recipes with the best berry crisp recipes, and got the best of both worlds! I used a frozen medley of blueberries, raspberries, and lingonberries that I got from Costco.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix topping ingredients together, stirring in the melted butter last, and set aside.
- Cook all the filling ingredients EXCEPT the berries on medium, whisking frequently, until it is well blended and thick (5-7 minutes).
- Remove filling from heat and stir in berries.
- Pour filling into pie crust (don't poke the crust with a fork).
- Crumble topping over filling, completely covering it (no berries showing through).
- Place pie on a cookie sheet and bake on middle rack of oven for 45 minutes or until done.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes, and serve. Optionally, top with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.