1/5 Photos of Crumble Berry Pie
Literary Mom's Note:
Assorted berries baked in a pie shell with a crumble topping. My husband requested it so I combined the best berry pie recipes with the best berry crisp recipes, and got the best of both worlds! I used a frozen medley of blueberries, raspberries, and lingonberries that I got from Costco.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 inch) deep dish pie shells
- 4 cups berries (thawed if frozen)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 dash salt
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Mix topping ingredients together, stirring in the melted butter last, and set aside.
- 3Cook all the filling ingredients EXCEPT the berries on medium, whisking frequently, until it is well blended and thick (5-7 minutes).
- 4Remove filling from heat and stir in berries.
- 5Pour filling into pie crust (don't poke the crust with a fork).
- 6Crumble topping over filling, completely covering it (no berries showing through).
- 7Place pie on a cookie sheet and bake on middle rack of oven for 45 minutes or until done.
- 8Let cool for at least 10 minutes, and serve. Optionally, top with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crumble Berry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (656 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2604.7
- Calories from Fat 865
- Total Fat 96.1 g
- Saturated Fat 44.5 g
- Cholesterol 122.0 mg
- Sodium 1317.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 411.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.9 g
- Sugars 214.1 g
- Protein 30.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: