Recipe by Uresh
This recipe is one of my husbands favourites.It is a bit spicy but absolutely delicious.
- 8 lamb chops
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed gingerroot
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic
- 2 tablespoons cajun spices
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons dried mint, herb spice
- 2 eggs, to coat chops
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate Chops with spices.
- Place chops that are thoroughly mixed with spices in a pot with little water to steam for about +-15mins.
- When chops are done make sure that they are dry after steaming, dipp in beaten egg, coat with crumbs and fry in shallow oil.
- Jst a little note if u fry with regular crumbs it isn't so spicy but i you use crumbs that have spices in it, it becomes spicy and u can serve with a tartar sauce.njoy.