Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
If you get tired of plain simmered vegetables here is a way to spruce up green beans.
Make and share this Crumb Topped Green Beans recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in frying pan.
- Add breadcrumbs and lightly brown.
- When these ingredients cool sprinkle in Parmesan cheese.
- Cook green beans until tender, drain.
- Sprinkle on crumb mixture, top with almonds.
Great recipe when you are sick of beans. I use wheatgerm instead of breadcrumbs and real grated parmesan. Went down well with me and the kids [ages 3 and 6].