- 4 lbs corned beef brisket
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup creamed horseradish
Directions See How It's Made
- in a large pot place beef in enough water to cover by an inch bring to a boil and skim the foam off.
- reduce heat and cook for 3 hours drain pat dry and place on a platter.
- melt butter over medium heat.
- add breadcrumbs and parsley cook till breadcrumbs are moist.
- spread horseradish on beef.
- sprinkle with crumb mixture and let stand for 10 minutes to relax the meat and let flavors meld.