Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
An easy alternative to corn meal coatings.
Make and share this Crumb Coating for Fish recipe from Food.com.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients.
- store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months.
- Makes 6 batches (2 cups total) To prepare fish: Place 1/3 cup coating in a shallow bowl; coat both sides of the fillets.
- Place in a greased 13-in.
- x 9-in.
- x 2-in.
- baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Makes 4 servings.